NHIS Open Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dhikr to share

4 posters

Go down

A Dhikr to share Empty A Dhikr to share

Post  pendekar Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

In this space, you can post or share a number of Dhikr (Remembrance to Allah S.W.T) with some explanation about the advantages when reciting it.. By this sharing, InsyAllah you will get unlimited reward from Allah S.W.T. Here I have some Dhikr which i used to recite and most of them are from the 99 Names of Allah S.W.T.

1. Ar-Rahmaan (The Beneficient) - It said that a muslim who recite this Name 100 times every after fard (obligatory prayer) will have good memory, a keen awareness, and be free of a heavy heart.

2. As-Salaam (The Peace or the source of peace) - He who recites this Name 160 times to a sick person will help him regain health.

3. La-Ilaha Illallah - Among the Zikr it said this is the best one. Allahu Alam.

4. Ar-Raaffi - He who recites this Name 100 times a day and night will have his honor and dignity elevated and his richness increased.

5. Al-Wahhaab - A muslim who repeats this Names seven times after du'a will have his appeal answered.

That's it for now. Theres a lot more Dhikr to share. you people share the rest.
pendekar
pendekar
Admin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-29

https://nhis.forumakers.com/www.nhisphil.tk

Back to top Go down

A Dhikr to share Empty Re: A Dhikr to share

Post  B.A.N.S.O.M cu\'z 4 u Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:02 pm

INSHA ALLAH

-->AMEEN<--
B.A.N.S.O.M cu\'z 4 u
B.A.N.S.O.M cu\'z 4 u

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://nhisphil.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  -quiRkYgirL18- Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 pm

INSHAALLAH!!
umiyug so aLLah,,
-quiRkYgirL18-
-quiRkYgirL18-

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  j0hara-fatMah :) Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:23 pm

INSHALLAH din.
-- Smile) --
j0hara-fatMah :)
j0hara-fatMah :)

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.24princezjf.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hajoo Thu May 05, 2011 5:33 am

In the name of Allah the most Kind, the most merciful.

Iv used the following tdikrs for years, i hope you find something here that will assist you not only in this year but in the hereafter.
May Allah accept all our duas and efforts no matter how big or small.
Insha-Allah
Ameen

1) Al-A'leem (The All knowing) and Al-Hakeem The wise Anyone who reciets this name abundantly, Allah will open the gates of knowlege and wisdon. I used this during my exam prep and shukran it really helped.

2) al-Wadud (most loving) This should be recited to creat love and understanding between husband and and wife. (Now you must be thinking, that you and your partner have all the love and understanding, but believe me things change so fast. Most couples break up due to the involvement of a 3rd party.(And by 3rd party i dont mean ur partner is cheating on you, i mean your inlaws, work, stress, the kids, anything and anyone that will keep you guys apart) So you do have love and understanding, keep it and say Ya -Wadud.

3) Al-Mujeed ( The answerer of Duaas) The contant reciter of Ya-Mujeeb will soon see that all his duas are being granted

4) 70 000 Angels are appointed by Allah, to seek forgiveness on your behalf untill the morning and if said in the morning then they will seek forgivness untill the evening.

Say the following 3 times in the morning and evening.

Aoozo billahis sameeil aleem minash-shaitanir-rajeem (3 times)
And
the last 3 verses of Surah Hashr (once)

Hajoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum